Friday, March 18, 2011

here comes the sun...

and I say its alright! I'm listening to The Beatles and my favorite song inspired me to continue browsing for floral displays! The song reminds me of the happiness everyone feels when spring is finally here and the cold winter has finally gone away (even though winter for San Luis Obispo is basically spring). Anyways what better way to represent spring by find some beautiful displays that incorporate flowers.


Where: Internet/ Blog: Forever  Young
Store: Anthropolgie
When: 2007
Idea: Hanging bags of dirt with flowers to create an illusion of a garden


I got really excited of this display because the idea I posted about hanging flowers is basically shown here but using bags instead of vases. I almost like this better because I am guessing it is more cost efficient and while I don't like dirt I definitely think it adds a nice touch and makes the display feel more realistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment