Friday, March 18, 2011

So excited...

because for my first display project in my visual merchandising class my group was assigned a movie window display! We decided to pick a cult classic...The Breakfast Club! This movie is absolutely amazing, one of my favorites ever! All those brat pack movies are just so classic, I remember watching them as a kid and wishing I was a teen in the 80's! 
This morning I was playing around with the display trying to set everything up perfectly before we put it in the window and thought I'd share the mini display we did for Molly Ringwalds character, The Princess.
The picture is obviously blurry because it was taken on my phone in horrible lighting. This is just kinda like a rough draft, we have a pink boa to frame it and we are going to add a picture of her character a long with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment