Friday, March 18, 2011

Well...

Since I still haven't been able to sleep I decided to upload the two photos I did take a few weekends ago when I went to Walnut Creek and visited my sister in her new house! It is so adorable and after she showed me around her new place we went to my favorite place...Broadway Plaza in Walnut Creek! Walnut Creek has always had really cute stores to shop in however now WC is becoming pretty high end. Nordstrom is completely redoing their entire store because they will have to compete with the brand new Neiman Marcus going in across the street! On top of that the streets are lined with other beautiful shops like BCBG Max Azria, Betsey Johnson, Michael Stars, 7 for all mankind, Juicy Couture, Tiffany & Co, plus numerous  boutiques and excellent restaurants to dine in!


Where: Nordstrom Walnut Creek, Ca
When: February 2011
Idea: BIG jewelry? I'll get back to you on this one

No comments:

Post a Comment