Saturday, March 19, 2011

Who doesn't love...

Cinderella and Tiffany's?????? Growing up my friends loved to joke around and call me Cinderella because I would never get my chores done in time for me to go hang out with them. As I got older the name didn't really stick except for one friend who insisted I was the modern day Cinderella. I honestly had no problem with that considering "Cinderella" is my all time favorite Disney film. What girl doesn't want to have a fairy godmother come turn her life into a fairytale and become a Princess? HONESTLY? All my family and friends know of my delusions, they know I would do anything to become Royalty and they know I have the attitude to match! (but not in a bad way) Anyways I just absolutely love this Cinderella inspired window.


Where: Internet Blog/Tiffany & Co.
When: December 2010
Idea: CINDERELLA!

No comments:

Post a Comment