Monday, May 16, 2011

Fifth stop Danville/Walnut Creek, Ca

Finally after 5 days of non-stop traveling, 5 flights, 2 long car rides, and 5 states I find myself back in the bay area relaxing with friends. We went to lunch in downtown Walnut Creek and then found out that a new Forever 21 opened up right across Urban Outfitters. Forever 21 is not on my list of favorites at all. The store in the Stoneridge mall is tiny and trashy, personally when I want to shop I like to go to a store that doesn't remind me of my room with clothes thrown everywhere in no organized fashion. However Walnut Creek is filled with more high end stores so I figured this new Forever 21 might be nicer given the location. I was right, the store was huge, the layout was open, and the merchandise was more organized. Still not top quality or the best store out their but I definitely enjoyed it. Since it was the middle of the day the windows had an awful glare, in the front of the store they had a display set up that was exactly like their window displays so I snapped a picture of that instead.


Where: Forever 21, Broadway Plaza, Walnut Creek, Ca
When: May 2011
Idea: Summer time/floral/garden scheme


No comments:

Post a Comment