Monday, May 16, 2011

Fourth stop Granite Bay/Roseville, California

After the trip to Nebraska/Iowa I arrived back at my parents house in Granite Bay, Ca. My mom and I went out to lunch at The Fountains and then decided to go shopping. 

Where: S.W.A.G, The Fountains at Roseville, Roseville, Ca
When: May 2011
Idea: Hula Hoop/Summer


What I really liked was the different mannequins used. I'm not sure if you can tell but the mannequin in the photo above with the teal dress is actually all little tile pieces, like a disco ball. I thought that was very different and edgy considering it's not everyday that you see a disco ball mannequin!

Of course it would not be a trip to The Fountains without a stop in Anthropologie. Like I've said before Anthro is my FAVORITE store without a doubt. Every time I go into the store they have some new, cool, creative way of displaying their merchandise. I decided to not only take pictures of the window but some of the interior as well.

Where: Anthropologie, The Fountains at Roseville
When: May 2011
Idea: Corks



What I really liked is that they carried the cork idea throughout the entire display, even making planters out of corks and not just using them on the strings. Thats dedication! On the inside I found these to be quite interesting. Different sizes of chairs and books stacked to make this display. I found it very mesmerizing, how do they come up with this stuff? Its so out there, I love it! 




No comments:

Post a Comment